RPP203: Intensive Care for Austere and Remote Environments
Welcome to your Intensive Care for Austere and Remote Environments (iCARE) course. This course is the preparation course for the RPP203 classroom training. You must pass this online module before you will be invited to the five days of skills training.
This 250-hour certification module consists of two parts:
- Part I: This 60-hour online preparation course.
- Part II: five days of classroom training and skills testing.
In order to pass this online preparation course you must:
- Go through all narrated lessons in the following sections:
- Foundations in Critical Care
- Intermediate Concepts in Ultrasound
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Austere Damage Control Resuscitation
- Pass the final written exam at 70% or higher.
- Fill out the Gibb’s Reflective Practice document. Email that to firstname.lastname@example.org