College of Remote and Offshore Medicine (CoROM) Administrative Assistant, Deans Office
Location/Hours: This is a part-time position (20 hrs/week) working remotely. Approximate salary is €20/hr.
Under direction of the Dean, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for helping to manage projects, providing administrative support, and efficiently manage systems and protocols within the Dean’s Office. The Administrative Assistant will interface with individuals at all levels and will have responsibility for confidential and sensitive communications. The successful candidate will have administrative support experience and work independently.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support on a wide range of projects as assigned by the Dean.
- Assist with event planning (e.g., commencement, Short Course, and annual conference).
- Own and manage various administrative tasks, including producing marketing materials, maintaining school directories and other tasks, as needed.
- Draft memos and correspondence on behalf of the Dean.
- Respond to email inquiries regarding the College admissions.
- Forward email issues or concerns to appropriate staff members and ensure resolution.
- Organize and maintain a cloud-based file system for correspondence and other records.
- Understand the program goals of the Dean to prioritize issues.
- Use multiple computer applications to support key administrative functions.
- Provide support to faculty and staff as directed by the Dean.
- Maintain confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Strong organization and logistic support skills.
- Excellent English written communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels including faculty, students, staff, and the public.
- Proficiency in the Google Workspace, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables and PowerPoint. Mastery of Gmail, Outlook and calendar, virtual meetings, and open to learning new computer applications as the school develops technologically.
- Able to make edits to the website using WordPress
- Proficiency managing multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player but also can work independently.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, dependability, punctuality, and attention to detail.
- EMS, military and international experience a plus.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
The College of Remote and Offshore Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any non-job related physical or mental disability. We welcome candidates who will increase our diversity; we encourage veterans to apply.