Medicine in the Mediterranean 2024 was a resounding success! Huge thanks to all attendees and the fantastic group of speakers and faculty who made it all possible! We’re making plans for MiM 2025 – please join us. Keep watching this page for updates.
Call for Speakers:
The Medicine in the Mediterranean Conference, sponsored by the College of Remote and Offshore Medicine, is seeking dynamic speakers to present on topics related to prehospital, remote EMT, and austere medicine. The conference will take place from January 31st to February 2nd, 2025, in the historic city of Valletta, Malta.
We are inviting passionate experts in wilderness prehospital care, remote paramedic practice, and austere medicine to share their knowledge and experiences with our diverse audience. Presentations should be engaging, current, and approximately 1 hour in length.
If you are a leader in your field and have valuable insights to offer in these areas, we encourage you to submit your proposal to be a speaker at our conference. This is an excellent opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, exchange ideas, and contribute to the advancement of prehospital and remote medical care.
– Presentation topics should focus on wilderness prehospital care, remote EMT practices, or austere medicine.
– Proposals should include a brief description of the presentation, outlining key points and learning objectives.
– Speakers must be able to deliver engaging and informative presentations that cater to a diverse audience.
– Presentations should be approximately 1 hour in length, including time for Q&A.
– Submission Deadline: 1 August 2024
– Notification of Acceptance: 15 September 2024
Please submit your proposal and your CV along with any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line to include “MiM Presentation Idea” by the submission deadline. We look forward to receiving your submissions and welcoming you to the Medicine in the Mediterranean Conference in Valletta, Malta!